Calvary Health Centre is located in the heart of the Knotty Ash area of Liverpool. Previously known as Knotty Ash Medical Centre we had the fantastic opportunity to move into a new building across the road from its previous location in June 2021.
As a practice our aim is to offer inclusive, accessible and highest quality primary care services to all our patients, to contribute to our local community and to innovate and drive change locally and on a wider footprint.
We strive to:
- Provide highest standard of medical and health care
- Act with complete confidentiality, integrity, and impartiality
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly, helpful
- Ensure effective and safe services environment
- Continue to improve as a patient-centred service through effective decision making and good communication
- Maintain a skilled and motivated surgery team to provide the service
- Improve our healthcare services by continual monitoring; audit and appropriate action
- Through ongoing learning and training maintain a high quality of patient care
- To guide all employees in accordance with diversity and equality
- To maintain strong and effective information governance systems
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect, and honesty
The surgery website is a most effective way of giving our patients access to help and the latest information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It contains complete information about all the services we offer. It also details how the practice is organised and introduces our doctors, other medical and administrative staff and describes their various responsibilities.