All persons who wish to join our practice list must complete the appropriate application forms. Please contact the surgery on tel: 0151 228 4369 or enter your postcode in the postcode checker tool to ensure that you live within our catchment area.
Newly registered patients will then be asked to complete a questionnaire and will be offered a new patient health check with the Practice Nurse. Medical treatment is available from the date of registration. Patients are not formally registered until the new patient health check has been undertaken.
New babies must be registered with the practice as soon after leaving hospital as possible.
If you are a registered carer please advise reception staff at time of registration.
To ensure the registration process is completed smoothly and efficiently:
- Please provide your NHS number- this helps identify you.
- The name and address of your last GP - this helps locate your Medical Records
- Any child health records you hold for children under 5 years of age.
- If you have recently come from abroad – the date you arrived in the UK and any previous addresses or previous GP details
- Please complete the New Patient Registration Form in full
- Remember to include your mobile number and email address as we send letters and appointment invites/ reminders via to mobile numbers or email addresses